UC Riverside


transportation options at UCR

Riding, Driving & Parking at UCR

There are a variety of transportation options for UCR students.  Whether you have your own car or take the bus, ride a bike or need help getting around campus, we have a variety of options that can help get you where you need to go.

Riding the Bus

 The Riverside Transit Agency (RTA) provides public transportation for Western Riverside County. UCR students ride for free with a valid student ID card.

Campus Mobility Service

Campus Mobility ServiceThe Campus Mobility Service provides free curb-to-curb transport services to and from campus locations for mobility impaired students, faculty or staff. Trips must be reserved in advance and hours vary.

Transportation & Parking at UCR

 Transportation & Parking Services (TAPS) is a clearinghouse for transportation information. If you need to buy a parking permit, get information on public transportation and campus shuttles, or pay a parking citation, TAPS can help.


 Zipcar imageZipcar is the perfect solution for individuals who occasionally need to use a car but don't have one of their own. UCR students, staff and faculty can sign up and become Zipcar members for just $35 per year, plus rental charges. You reserve your car online, then just walk up to it and run your errand. Hourly and daily rates always include gas and insurance.

More Information