The University of California, Riverside will transform the lives of the diverse people of California, the nation, and the world through the discovery, communication, translation, application, and preservation of knowledge – thereby enriching the state’s economic, social, cultural, and environmental future.
Invest in UCR
Gifts to UCR enrich our ability to shape the lives of future generations of leaders and provide a robust teaching and learning experience. There has never been a time in UCR’s history when an investment had such profound potential to impact the future of California.
- Make your check payable to "UCR Foundation".
- If not supporting the general fund, please indicate a fund you would like to support, such as a specific scholarship fund.
- Send to: UCR Foundation, PO Box 112, Riverside, CA 92502-0112.
If you would like to hand-deliver your gift, please bring it to our office at:
University of California, Riverside
University Village Suite 201
Contact: Lisa M. Wilson, Assistant Director, Gift Administration
Telephone: (951) 827-3486
Gift Administration Office Hours: Monday–Friday, 7:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
If you are a UCR employee, you may authorize UCR’s Payroll Department to take a monthly deduction from your paycheck and designate a campus program, school, or department to receive your gift.
- Download the payroll deduction form.
- Print the form, fill it out, sign and send the form to:
Hinderaker Hall 1136
900 University Ave.
Riverside, CA 92521